-
July 9th, 2004, 05:15 PM
#11
Inactive Member
So who here wants one? So far Miguel's the only one who asked for one, or is that what you meant OCB?
Well, regardless, I get more invites the more space I take up. So once I get mine, if you want an account, just spam me with hentai or pics or something [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 09, 2004 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
July 9th, 2004, 05:17 PM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
[img]redface.gif[/img] Well I said I'm gettin' excited about G-mail, not about Loli futa. [img]redface.gif[/img] In case someone misunderstands it... BTW, the mouse is right now, the batteries were low only... ^_^v
-
July 9th, 2004, 05:32 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Yea, i'll sign up. I can send you my rare hentai.
-
July 9th, 2004, 05:37 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Ok, so the list so far is:
Miguel
Hyper
OCB
Ack, put CBA instead of Hyper >_<
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 09, 2004 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
July 9th, 2004, 05:49 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
-
July 9th, 2004, 05:51 PM
#16
Senior Hostboard Member
Drop me too please!!!! ^_^ Pretty please!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 8th, 2005, 01:07 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
BTW, I have a bunch of invites, whoever wants an account post here.
-
April 8th, 2005, 01:18 PM
#18
Senior Hostboard Member
I have about a 100, lol if anyone would like one...
-
April 8th, 2005, 01:32 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Mmm... i have Gmail since a year, more or less, i have a lot of invitations there... (50 up until now) It's not 1 Gigabyte, but 2067 megs right now (that is, 2 Gigabytes)
If you want an invitation, you just have to leave an e-mail account here for me to send it to you.
-
April 8th, 2005, 04:07 PM
#20
Senior Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks